Re: GNOME hosting

"Chris J. DiBona" <chris dibona com> writes:

> yes, history of old packages is important. It's why we created sourceforge
> in the first place, we'd go to find old packages and they wouldn't be easy
> to find.

Well, as long as things are actively maintained, it may be worth to keep
binary packages as well. For instance, I think it'd make a lot of sense to
keep our old binaries for major GNOME releases.

However, if someone made some RPMS back in 1998 and then nobody ever touched
that directory since that time, then we should remove these stuff.

--
Martin Baulig
martin gnome org (private)