Re: GNOME hosting

I'm of the opinion that diskspace is cheap, and finding a binary for some
old package that to rebuild would be troubling is a good thing.

But so long as old sourcecode is around, it's not awful to kill binaries.

 Chris

--
Marketing Manager, OSDN Events	              |   http://www.osdn.com/events
Grant Chair, Linux International.             |   http://www.li.org