Re: More about the Usability Project (and a meeting reminder)

> I appreciate the difficulties of working with a world wide audience, but
> please remember that for some us, the chosen time is not very
> appropriate (it's 0200 on a workday for me, for example). This is _not_
> a criticism, but it would be nice to work around it somehow.
>
> In light of this, could there be minutes taken (just an irc transcript
> would be good) and then another meeting held _at a different time_
> (twelve hours later, just to be fair?) so that others can also
> contribute? I guess you would like to avoid having infinite rounds of
> discussion here, but cutting out half the planet on the the one and only
> round also seems a bit lame.

Actually, I'd rather the meeting be at 2am rather than 11am ;-)

OK...well we won't necessarily organize anything super formal, but I'll
be on #usability 11 hours after the existing meeting time, how's that?
Anyone who has trouble making the current time can come then, and we'll
have minutes of the last meeting available. It does make it more
difficult to resolve action points, but I'll do my best to integrate the
two opinions.

Sorry that the international stuff makes things difficult... Just out of
interest, when does the foundation board meet? Perhaps they've found a
time that tends to work well in an international context.

That said, its much better for people to make it to the current "main
meeting time" 1800 UTC Jul 31 if you can. And as always, I'm available
to talk to on irc.

-Seth