Re: jwz's run once hack

<quote who="Guillermo S. Romero / Familia Romero">

> I propose that everyone compares a button with xalf vs other with runonce.
> Xalf is used in a similar way, xalf <xalf opts> app <app opts>, but
> includes a Control Center applet, so users can choose what it does.

Single launch buttons (the runonce idea) and launch feedback (the Xalf idea)
are separate issues. You would still want launch feedback when you click an
application icon for the first time, for instance.

- Jeff

--
          Perl: Making thick Windows admins redundant since 1987.