Re: gnome-terminal delete/backspace mess

Maybe we should instead have a help menu item
    Help on making backspace work
with an explnation of how to run stty on a remote system, how to put
it into .profile or .cshrc and a link to the debian guidelines?

I know Help is a last resort for most people, but teaching people how
to fix a problem is sometimes more effective than patching it.

Lee (Ankh)

--
Liam Quin - Barefoot in Toronto - liam holoweb net - http://www.holoweb.net/
Ankh: irc.sorcery.net www.valinor.sorcery.net irc.gnome.org www.advogato.org