Re: Extra packages in the next point release?

On Fri, Jul 13, 2001 at 01:02:07AM +0200, Kjartan Maraas wrote:
> I just want to air some issues on adding packages to the next release.
> What are people's thoughts on adding
>
> - evolution
> - bonobo-conf
> - gnome-pilot
> - gnome-pilot-conduits
> - gnome-vfs-extras
> - libole2
>
> and new versions of
>
> - gal
> - gtkhtml

  One of the early reason which were provided for not switching
to libxml2 at 1.4 time was that we would introduce it gracefully later,
and it was pointed out that the maintenance releases would be a good
way to push them.
  So I ask, what about adding libxml2 now (adding, not replacing libxml1).

Daniel

Sep 17-18 2001 Brussels Red Hat TechWorld http://www.redhat-techworld.com