Re: control-center reorganization in CVS
- From: Sander Vesik <Sander Vesik Sun COM>
- To: Martin Baulig <martin home-of-linux org>
- Cc: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs noisehavoc org>, Chema Celorio <chema ximian com>, Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>, Sander Vesik <Sander Vesik Sun COM>, Seth Nickell <snickell stanford edu>, gnome-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: control-center reorganization in CVS
- Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 16:41:15 +0100 (BST)
On 5 Jul 2001, Martin Baulig wrote:
> > All that being said however, I think it would be better to reorganize
> > things in place on the HEAD than to create a new module, since
> > renaming the module is in itself annoying.
> And /me is still trying to understand why this rename was neccessarry at all.
Some confusion with directory names apparently. Didn't sounds bad enough
to do large reshuffles though...
> Martin Baulig
> martin gnome org (private)
> baulig suse de (work)
One day a tortoise will learn to fly
-- Terry Pratchett, 'Small Gods'
gnome-hackers mailing list
gnome-hackers gnome org
] [Thread Prev