[Fwd: Global proxy settings in GNOME]

--- Begin Message ---
	Hi Christopher,

		I've just started using ghttp on a project, great
	work, and I was thinking about the proxy settings in
	applications. You need to setup the proxy in your web
	browser, helix update, other applications, etc. It would
	be better to have a page in the Control Center where you
	set it up once and all applications use these settings.
	I am not sure who to send this idea to on the Gnome
	project but thought you might.

	Thanks,

	Paul

Paul A Coates, Computing Service      Web: http://xander.ncl.ac.uk/
Newcastle University, Claremont Road,  Email: Paul Coates ncl ac uk
Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 7RU, England         Tel: +44-191-222-7986

--- End Message ---