LibGTop (stable) on Solaris

Hi guys,

as you may now, I need to make a LibGTop release from
the stable branch within the next 24 hours to have it
ready in time for beta1 of GNOME 1.4, so this is really
super-last-minute.

However, I just merged in all the Solaris stuff from the
LIBGTOP_STABLE_1_1_2 branch so that this LibGTop 1.0.11
should work on Solaris.

So, if you're on a Solaris system, please test this stuff
and report any bugs or problems that you can find. There
is no tarball yet, you need to grab this stuff from CVS
from the LIBGTOP_STABLE_1_0 branch.

--
Martin Baulig
martin gnome org (private)