Re: Quo vadis, GNOME? (was: Getting Bugzilla support into Bug-buddy)

>         I'm interested - when did you come to this realization ? what
> information did you base it on ? what hard facts can you offer to back up
> your arguments ? how did it bite you particularly ? how did you discover
> the rot ? what is your ETA on rotting through ? and what were you smoking
> at the time ? :-)

Looking at the number of long term unfixed bugs in things like gnome-core,
also looking at the rate of change of contributions in gnome-cvs. I'm glad
Miguel posted that folks up top are seriously looking at these issues. That
makes me a lot happier