Don't create new Bugzilla accounts to change your email

Hi guys,

please don't create a new Bugzilla account if you want to change your
email address, ask me to change the address for you instead.

When I have some spare time, I'll provide some better solution where
you can change your email address yourself in Bugzilla, but at the
moment, ask me to do all such email changes, but do never create a new
account for this.

It's very easy for me to change the email address (after fixing bug
#<meforgotthenumber>, it's now only a change of one single field in
one table of the database), but it's hard to delete old accounts
especially if you used them before.

--
Martin Baulig
martin gnome org (private)