Re: 64-bit Libraries [Was Re: Gnome 1.4 / Linux 2.4.x]

On Thu, Feb 01, 2001 at 03:47:19PM +0000, Mark Murnane - Sun Microsystems Ireland - Desktop Systems - Engineer wrote:
> Work is just beginning but over the coming weeks we hope to resolve issues with
> the following libraries:
[..]
> 	gnome-xml

  Great, good to know !

I didn't had any 64bits problem reports lately. Please do not commit
directly to CVS, I would prefer any significant patch to be posted on
bugzilla or sent to the appropriate mailing-list (xml rpmfind net in
the case of gnome-xml).

  thanks !

Daniel

veillard redhat com  | libxml Gnome XML toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/