Re: Bug in URL generating code?
- From: Chema Celorio <chema ximian com>
- To: Darin Adler <darin bentspoon com>
- Cc: Gregory Leblanc <gleblanc linuxweasel com>, gnome-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: Bug in URL generating code?
- Date: 25 Aug 2001 14:52:05 -0500
El d_ 24 Aug 2001 07:58:09 -0700, Darin Adler escribi_
> On Thursday, August 23, 2001, at 10:58 PM, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
> > Hi there! I couldn't remember who'd written the code to put URLs into
> >> mindate=08%2F23%2F01+14%3A-1
> Here's the bug, it says that mindate is 8/23/01 14:-1, rather than saying
> 8/23/01 13:59. I'll look at fixing it.
hmm, very interesting ;-).
I introduced this bug when i changed the mindate to date - 1 minute and
date + 1 min. We where getting commits that happened in between minutes
and they will not show up correctly.
Let me know if you want me to fix it, i'll take a look at it.
gnome-hackers mailing list
gnome-hackers gnome org
] [Thread Prev