Re: Can't unsubscribe from gnome-hackers?

<quote who="Cody Russell">

> Could this have something to do with the changes in gnome-hackers in the
> past, like moving from unam.mx and stuff?

You are probably subscribed to one of the meta-ish lists, such as
gnome-hackers-readonly, gnome-private, gnome-private-posters, etc.

I'm on gnome-hackers-readonly and gnome-private-posters, so if I ever decide
to unsub, I'm sure I'll be confused. ;)

- Jeff

--
    100% Pure Slashdot Wisdom: "Source code gives a whole new meaning to
                              free software."