Can't unsubscribe from gnome-hackers?

For some reason I am still receiving messages from gnome-hackers, even
though I unsubscribed from it.  The gnome-hackers list webpage also says
that I am not a member of the list.

Could this have something to do with the changes in gnome-hackers in the
past, like moving from unam.mx and stuff?

I'm moving to Baltimore on Tuesday, and my Internet here will be
disconnected, so mails sent to me will bounce back to the listserver
until I get my new ISP setup and my gnome.org email alias re-directed.

Cody