Re: http://widget.gnome.org:8484/gnome-news/

David Mason <dcm redhat com> writes:
> I just have to re-iterate that it is just a better looking image to
> me. I am not sure out of everything on www.gnome.org that needs
> fixing, why this would be on top of the list anyway. Lets get a look
> and feel that will cross all of our sites and implement that instead
> of picking one image, that IMO is one of the better ones we have.

Kenny's volunteered to help bring d.g.o out of the dark ages.  Pointing
him to www.gnome.org is a good way to divert him from this task... (-:

I, for one, am really glad to see anyone updating docs on
developer.gnome.org.  Kenny can't do it alone, though.  The architecture
section in general needs either dumping or rewriting, and it's easier
for those involved with the various projects to update this part.  So if
anyone who's maintaining an interesting library/core module in CVS, and
has five minutes to spare this week, it'd be great if they updated their
section on the web-site.  It's all in CVS module web-devel-2.

Thanks,
-Jonathan