Replacing mini-commander & webcontrol

I have written a replacement for the mini-commander and webcontrol
applets in gnome-applets. The replacement handles opening regular files,
running commands, and visiting websites via gnome-vfs, and opens
directories in Nautilus (I eventually want to include a pref to use GMC
for directories, handle components some other way than execing nautilus
pointed at the file, and include a tab-complete for local files).

Anyhow, it can be downloaded in it's current form from
http://www.ignore-your.tv/file_runner_applet.tar.bz2

    Jim Cape
    http://www.ignore-your.tv

    If the United States Government spent as much on education
    as it did on the military, every student could fail in a
    solid gold desk.