Re: [Nautilus-list] Integration of gmc and nautilus desktop directories.

<quote who="James Henstridge">

> Although, adding code that made clicking on the evolution directory start
> evolution might not be a bad idea if people do use ~ as the
> desktop.  Don't know about other special directories.

On that note, could someone give me a pointer to the discussion about the
evolution directory (dot-dir vs. not-dot-dir)? I've been looking for it for
a while, but last I saw, the Ximian lists weren't searchable.

- Jeff

--
  You'll see what I mean.