Re: Integration of gmc and nautilus desktop directories.

On Fri, Apr 13, 2001 at 11:45:45AM -0700, Gene Ragan wrote:
> > Thirty or a hundred remote clients doing 10 opens per second (or, if
> > that stupidity is fixed, one per second) might not be good, and a
> > thousand of them is probably just as unacceptable.

> Note to myself: Go through Lee's code, find mistakes or early design
> decisions, and post to public mailing lists about how stupid he is.

I didn't say you were stupid, just that that part of the code was,
I am sorry if I implied anything more.

Of course, you would not be the first to say I was stupid for
having mistakes in early versions of code, or for many other reasons :-)

Lee

--
Liam Quin - Barefoot in Toronto - liam holoweb net - http://www.holoweb.net/
Ankh: irc.sorcery.net www.valinor.sorcery.net irc.gnome.org www.advogato.org