Re: File Dialog - Usability Site

Gregory Leblanc wrote:
> Here it is, and for those people who don't know that we had a UI Design
> site, that URL as well.

Shush...don't advertise that fact, that site's been dead for about a year ;)
I think the consensus is to get a usability site alive again and
transfer the useful information out of developer.gnome.org/gnome-ui into
either developer.gnome.org/projects/gup or usability.gnome.org.
Both are somewhat [pesky Makefiles] set up in CVS, and I can see
arguments for both, until a need for redesign coupled with the new
GNOME web pages....

			See ya,
				Glynn ;)