Re: File Dialog

How a file dialog should look like and behave has been discussed
extensively on gnome-gui-list gnome org in the past.
I don't say I agree with you or not, I just think you (and anybody else
who is interested in the looks and behavior of file dialogs) should
maybe look at the gnome-gui-list archives, and then come with proposals
and suggestions to that list. No need to have two duplicate discussions.

Christian