Re: GNOME Developer Documentation

Dan,

   I loved your outline for improving the GNOME documentation.
Something that we need to do though is to improve the Docbook
stylesheets we are using for the HTML generated pages, because they
are really bad.  For the native case (reading Docbook or Docbook/XML
and doing smart things with it, like doing contextual help in an IDE)
I think we are pretty much on track (modulo cross references, but I
know nothing about this, so I better shut up about now)

   I am not sure I can constructively come up right now with what is
wrong with them, but they do look very ugly and they are hard to
navigate (I have never actually liked the many subdivision of pages
that there is, and the prev/next stuff nor the default colors we are
getting from Gtk-Doc manuals).