Re: EEL vs. GAL

Hi Miguel,

Thanks for the response. Much appreciated.
I had looked up the README as per you earlier post on this subject, but it does not state
this apart from the points that GAL is unstable and maintained completely by the
respective maintainers, then just states it is licensed under the GPL. Maybe you might
wish to elucidate further in the README.

Thanks again
Rgds
John

(PS. It seems like I can no-longer post to gnome-hackers directly, which I thought you set
up a while back.)