Re: Idea for CD players.

> Why would this be a CD player component?  Shouldn't this be a generic
> control that's supported by a number of different backends?  One for CDs
> and one for xmms or something like it to play oggs/mp3s, and so on.
>
> In any case, a great idea.  It should probably be integrated with the cddb
> bonobo component.

Chris,

   My post mentioned two different components:

	* A GUI for a thing that can play music (a Control)
	* A component that is gui-less for controling a CD player.

   The GUI can be used for anything (movies, CDs, Oggs, whatever).
The CD player component is gui-less and is used to expose a single
interface to CD-ROM independently of the architecture features for the
CD device.

miguel.