Re: Making it easier on translators

Keld Jørn Simonsen <keld dkuug dk> writes:

> We need something as good as the .po mechanisms.

It is good, very good -- but not perfect.  E. g., it fails to link
button label texts and message texts talking about the buttons.  The
translator has to look up those relations manually.  Actually, the
original hacker/writer has to do the same.

I don't want to start to talk about the documentation writers (and
translators)...

--
work : ke suse de                          |                   ,__o
     : http://www.suse.de/~ke/             |                 _-\_<,