Re: Multi-sessioning for GNOME [revisited]

> - you can have multiple concurrent sessions by making session
>   a symlink to the desired session file and by having

How. My /home is shared

> As I believe Havoc hinted at before, GConf is a better way
> for storing and accessing configuration information
> for GNOME; I would really prefer to see a way to

GConf makes no difference here. You need a way to honour a variable that is
policy only to the session management/control app and you need a way to indicate
whether an item is shared. You need it for both API's

The GNOME_WORLD stuff btw is about 20 lines of code, and works. Im not doing it
sharing stuff since Ive yet to be bothered enough to hack the apps to indicate
this. I'm running Gnome 1.2 with a GNOME_WORLD and no problems.  Have been
for months

Alan