Re: CVS policy

> It appears that there are two separate decisions to be made:
> 	  . Whether we want to do hosting of non-core modules
> 	  . If not, what exactly the core modules are.

Or we could run a sourceforge like setup in the GNOME CVS and have the
foundation funds sponsor the hardware in which it runs or something.

SourceForge is a really nice platform for maintaining software.

VA has offered to have the source forge sysadmin team look after our
cvs, and maybe they could also host it on a better connected site.

Miguel.