Re: Bugzilla summary

Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com> writes:

> I just finished spending a couple of days working with the GTK+ bugs, and
> have worked up a great amount righteous indignation against debbugs
> and bugs.gnome.org.
>
> So, how can I help in moving the migration process along? Are there
> any discrete tasks that need to be done? Where are we in the
> process now?
>
> (I'm also very worried that my work is going to vanish into thin
> air, so I'd like to see the import scripts working soon...)

Hi Owen,

well, what you can help me with is have a look at the current Bugzilla
installation on widget, read over that thread on gnome-hackers and then
configure all fields etc. as it was discussed.

After that, we can call Bugzilla ready for use and I'll try hard to get
the import scripts working as soon as possible.

--
Martin Baulig
martin gnome org (private)