Re: Bugzilla summary

Hey Martin,

I just finished spending a couple of days working with the GTK+ bugs, and
have worked up a great amount righteous indignation against debbugs
and bugs.gnome.org.

So, how can I help in moving the migration process along? Are there
any discrete tasks that need to be done? Where are we in the
process now?

(I'm also very worried that my work is going to vanish into thin
air, so I'd like to see the import scripts working soon...)

Regards,
                                        Owen