Re: [Usability]Re: Menu guidelines updated

On 10Sep2001 05:40PM (-0400), Julian Missig wrote:

> Well, I've always been of the opinion that gkrellm should be broken
> up into a bunch of panel applets - they would accomplish the same
> thing. The only thing with gkrellm is that people who don't use
> GNOME use it as well, and would certainly hate that suggestion. Some
> people use it completely as a resplacement for the gnome panel.

Gkrellm looks like a panel-like program to me from the
screenshots. (It also looks horribly confussing and illegible but
maybe it's the kind of thing sysadmins given that, it's pretty
reasonable for it not to have a title bar as long as it sticks to the
side of the scren and lets you change what side it's on and the like.

Regards,

Maciej