Re: Questions

Please, oh god PLEASE put menu bars at the top where they belong!

The gnome panel needs an applet that sucks up the focused window's mneu
bar and displays it.  Oh yeha, and enforces the fact that things on teh
gnome bar should hit the edge.

Just this ONE change would make things better for most Mac users in a
Gnome world.