Re: making buttons disable and enable

Sorry, it seems that I'm not in touch with the news.  I read now the FAQ
from gtk-1.2.10 (I suppose you're using this one), and it seems that it
provides support for threads.  For more info I suggest you to read the
FAQ (which can be found in gtk source distribution).

Cheers,

/*   -*- Mishoo -*-         In the beginning there was nothing,
 *  mishoo websci ro      which exploded.   (The Big Bang Theory)  */