Re: UI Guidelines: Dialogs (2nd draft)
- From: William Kendrick <nbs sonic net>
- To: textshell t-online de
- Cc: gnome-gui-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: UI Guidelines: Dialogs (2nd draft)
- Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 15:20:38 -0800 (PST)
> I think we should stress that the wording of the dismiss button should
> be appropriate. It should not be OK on an unrequested "Everything gone
> wrong" dialog.
Maybe it should be "Ok...?" as in: "Uhh... ok...? Is that a bad thing?"
being the response from the user. ;)
(who saw an XMMS visualization config window with a dismissal button
labelled "Close this fucking window" last night)
] [Thread Prev