GMC improvement requests

Quite frequently I will accidentally click the mouse button while moving
over a GMC window, inadvertently dragging some folder into some other
folder.  It happens so fast I'm often unaware of it, or at least which
folders are involved.  Naturally this can have nasty consequences.

Would it be possible to have an option to either:

a)  have an option to confirm before moving a file/directory using
drag/drop, or

b)  have an "undo" menu option, or

c)  maintain a history of actions performed so that a user can manually
undo an action

...?

Also, are there plans to continue improving GMC along-side Nautilus in
future versions of GNOME?