Re: Faster way to delete files and Select files, in groups.

segakid hotmail com (2001-06-29 at 0652.19 -0000):
> I've discussed it in #Nautilus and #Gnome, no one seemed to understand the
> concept, so i figure I'll show it to a wider audience.

To me it sounds like a new search method followed by the freedom to
remove all the files that appear in the results. I used it in NT, but
with names or extensions, I performed a search with a criteria, then
did operations in the results (not only delete, but open, rename and
such). IMHO search that do not allow manipulation are a not useful,
and search criterias should provide a nice set, not just names.

GSR