RE: New GNOME UI Proposal

Ooops. Yes... but what I wanted to say is that MS certainly had a
reason to have single click *NOT* the default any more. (As I said, I
believe it was default in Windows 98, but at least in Windows 2000, I
think the default is double click. I don't know about Windows Me or
xp).

Anyway, I agree that it's not a good idea, because browsing web pages
and managing files are not very related tasks (at least not if you'd
like to do a little more than just open files).

Jörg