RE: Reprise of the panel layout proposal

Ack, did I really say that? Well, even though I may still feel differently
about the meaning of the word "system" as relates to computers, I understand
a number of other people disagree with me, and so I apologize if I seemed a
bit arrogant.

Thanks, talk to you all later,

Jared