Re: Reprise of the panel layout proposal

jjramsey_6x9eq42 yahoo com (2001-06-23 at 0904.33 -0700):
> > Bearing that in mind, what is the minimum possible
> > desktop needed to
> > "bootstrap" your desktop back to full functionality?
> You understand the problem clearly. Thank you!

A bit tangent to the topic:
People should read what gnome-session does when --failsafe is passed.
And not, I am not saying that user should know it, but that GNOME
should take advantage of that feature (currently it seems to be
ignored), so when user logs in, he can get a basic config back if he
wants to.

GSR