Re: Quick Menubar Question

Stefan Werner wrote:

> There's a simple solution for that problem which was popular on the
> Amiga (who also had the menubar on top of the screen):

Hmm, I don't think it's really a problem on the Amiga anyway though,
because on Workbench you have to press and hold the right-mouse button
for the menus to appear.  Doing so locks the focus to that window, so as
you move the pointer up to the top of the screen, no other window can
steal the focus anyway, whether you're using "focus follows mouse" or
not.

(At least that's how it works in my head, I'm not sitting in front of
any of my Amigas to double-check, unfortunately!)

Cheeri,
Calum.