Re: Faster way to delete files and Select files, in groups.

> My idea is that search gives results in a list (or as icons if they
> what, but that has the problem of bar/foo.gif and baz/foo.gif), and
> user can do anything with that, like if they where a normal dir, ie
> select only some and then copy them. Which is very similar than if the
> files already be in the same place.

If Nautilus had a feature to dump results of a search (in real-time) as
a folder-view (with a search tab on the left??) of the found items, that
would be great for manipulating files -- eliminate the separate "search"
windows altogether.  Then, if you could bookmark the search results,
Nautilus would allow me to go to a bookmark of a recursive search for
"$HOME/*.py" for example.  I'd be very happy ;-)
--
Michael T. Babcock
CTO, FibreSpeed