Re: UI Guidelines: Dialogs

Calum said:

> But any vendor who's designing (radically) different UIs for mainstream
> applications just to show how cool they are quite often just needs their
> wrist slapped  :)

Like Apple (and Quicktime), Real (and RealPlayer), and pretty much any
piece of MP3, digital camera, or scanner software for Windows that I've
ever seen screenshots of.  (These are typically packaged on the
coaster... err.. CDROM that comes with a piece of hardware.)

Thank god for programs like gPhoto.

-bill!