Re: gnome terminal extended!

Cristiano De Michele wrote:

Hallo guys!
Visit my site at sourceforge multignometerm.sourceforge.net <http://multignometerm.sourceforge.net>
to download sources or binaries as you prefer and to see snapshots
of multignometerminal an extended and powered version of gnome-terminal!
Multignometerm handles many terminals in each window, fast switching using
shortcuts and much much more.
The version you'll find in my site is very stable, as I use it every day!
enjoy Cristiano

Holy crap!  Can you crank the font size down just a tad . . . .

-b

--
Number of restrictions placed on "Alice in Wonderland" (public domain) eBook: 5

Maximum penalty for reading "Alice in Wonderland" aloud (possible DMCA violation): 5 years jail

Average sentence for commiting Rape: 5 years