Re: Menu guidelines updated

Hello Liam,

On Tue, 21 Aug 2001, Liam Quin wrote:

> Unless they use a window manager that doesn't provide that option in
> the title bar, or that doesn't show title bars.

I tought of that possibility, but I suppose that if a user is savvy enough
to know how to install and configure a different than the default wm, then
he probably also knows how to close his app.

> window manager.  Personaly I'd like to see the title bar and the meny
> bar integrated, to save screen space and to get rid of the window
> manager menu being different from the application's menus.

That would leave no space for actual titles in the title bar, for many
programs anyway.

regards,

--

Reinout van Schouwen
e-mail    : reinout cs vu nl

"The world of technology is dominated by two kinds of people:
 Those who manage what they do not understand, and those who
 understand what they do not manage." -comment read on Slashdot