Gnome/Mozilla for an Internet Cafe

I'm trying to use Mozilla 0.9.2 for an internet cafe client of mine.  I've
convinced them to go from Win2000 to Linux, but Win2000 was under a policy
configuration such that the only app available was Internet Explorer 5.x and
additional browser windows were disallowed.  Certain URLs were also disabled
and local drive access was disabled.

It's running under a customized RedHat Linux 7.1 (Linux Terminal Server
Project) and I need Mozilla to do the following but can't seem to find a way
to make it work.  I'm running gnome/sawfish/nautilus for a window manager
with only Mozilla the running app (no taskbar, etc).  I need to make the
following happen:

1) Menubar disappear (preferably) or at least be able to turn off certain
items like configuration settings, etc.  Need to keep users from using
"File" "Edit", etc.
2) Mozilla only in browser mode (no news, no mail, none of the other
"applications").
3) Need to make Mozilla maxmize on each run.  Apparently the -height -width
and -splash options don't work on the command line.
4) I need to restrict certain URLs from being typed (eg, file:///,
telnet://, news://, etc.  only allow http:// and https://)
5) I need to disallow additional windows from popping up (prevent users from
getting a "new browser window").
6) Prevent users from exiting Mozilla (I can restrict minimizing by not
runing the window manager).

How can I make this happen?  How much of this can I do in Gnome?
I would prefer to completely lock down the "guest" home directory but found
that ~ (home dir itself) and gnome directories (.gnome, .gconf, etc) must me
left writable by the guest account, otherwise gnome won't come up at all.
How can I make them all completely read only?

Regards,
Jim
(Please reply to the group and to my email address, thanks)