Re: UI Guidelines: Thoughts on i18n

<quote who="Calum Benson">

> BTW, are you on the (relatively) new usability gnome org mailing list?
> Sounds like things are starting to happen over there in terms of getting
> the whole style guide project back on track.

*cry*

Why can't we stick to the same mailing lists? Even if we *are* inspired to
start a 'new project'? This is crazy, confusing and largely unjustified
(regardless of the commonly held view that it's best to leave gnome-gui-list
to itself).

Fracturing the audience of people willing to help out is not going to get us
anywhere.

[ Note that this isn't a rant directed at Calum, it's not his fault. ]

- Jeff

--
       "Can we have a special TELSABUG category, and everything gets
                 dropped to fix them first?" - Telsa Gwynne