Re: SV: Gimp-style menus

<quote who="Blad, John Erling">

> Jeff is somewhat off by making assumptions about what items are more
> frequent than others. We had extensive use case analysis about frequency
> of use.

Well, given the description... :)

I think the point of using examples on this list is to demonstrate mistakes
(possible or factual) or spread knowledge of new or more intuitive ways of
operating a UI. [ It's no secret that gnome-gui-list is regarded as one of
the less productive mailing lists - in the end the yabbering has to turn
into coding and creation. ]

It would be unfortunate for GNOME to fall into the same hole that KDE has
with its menus; indeed, it would be crap of us to ignore anything that has
gone before, and not learn from it.

- Jeff

--
             It's not just a song! It's a document of my life!