Re:Gimp Menus.

Hello,
As suman said gimp is very painful inerms of GUI.We have to keep searching
for individual  windows.I think  the GIMP program will be much better if it
is like MDI(Multi Document Interface),where we  have a parent window and we
can add all the other windows to it.We can also add all our menus to the
parent windows.We can also include the facilities(if we right click on
window we will get the whole set of menus there)that gimp have it now.

Regards,
Mohan.