Re: Default configuration for the Panel

On 21 Apr 2001 10:10:00 -0300, Juliano Soares dos Santos wrote:

> I think that's a good idea, but need some discussion.
> Like, you know, at the same time you are configuring, you are taking a tour
> and generally that tours sucks.
> But definitively we can create something useful and like you said "power
> users" can just click 'use defaults' button on the first page.
>

> Juliano Soares dos Santos

Absolutely it needs some more thought, just thought I'd throw it out
there. I'm sure it's been thought of before.
My picture is that the user is actually doing something useful
(configuring their environment preferences) and that the 'taking a tour'
portion is on an almost subliminal level, hopefully they can't help but
learn a component exists as they configure it.