Re: Default configuration for the Panel

Juliano Soares dos Santos <juliano eps ufsc br> writes:

> I know this look like a dummy question, but I think defaults are really
> important, so we need to discuss them.

I think the defaults are important, but what should we look at as the
"default machine"?  Apps should be usable on small screens, but I
don't think enough people are using 640x480 to design the defaults
towards them.  (Most X apps historically assume a default of 1024x768,
it seems.)

--
Alan Shutko <ats acm org> - In a variety of flavors!
If it's worth doing, it's worth doing for money.