Re: [Re: Document-based applications]

Guillermo,

I think these are all good points. I'm going to redo my 'Overwrite' dialog.

About the 'Could not be opened': I hope that it is never shown just like that,
but the fact is that most apps will not check every error code or exception,
but that they need to have SOME fallback. I am saying that there WILL be one
of these dialogs in every app's code, so it should be a standard one.